- May 5: Superheroes visited the hospital while we were there getting treatment.
|It was super cool!|
- May 6: My dad finished assembling the new playground (complete with a cool new fence)!
- May 7: Successful day of chemo and still CNS1 (negative for leukemia in his central nervous system=no radiation=lower risk of long term side effects)
|Certain long-term side effect: being spoiled with Oreos on command. Okay... he comes by that honestly.|
- May 11: Blood Transfusion
- May 12: MOTHER’S DAY!
- May 15: Bartlesville MOPS put together these awesome games for Ben for when he is in the hospital. It makes the trips so much better/easier/FUN!